• Is there internet access at the hotel?
Yes. The Hotel Margaret has high-speed Wi-Fi internet connections available in public areas of the hotel for free.
• Do the rooms have air-conditioning?
Yes. Air conditioning is very important in Rome - especially during the summer. Our rooms have full climate control with heating in the cold months and air-conditioning in the hot summer months
• Whereabouts is the hotel?
The hotel is very close to Termini station - the main transport hub of Rome and guests are therefore well connected to all areas of the city, Italy and the world.
• When can I check-in?
Check-in is from midday until midnight.
• Are pets permitted in the hotel?
Yes. Pets are allowed on request.
• Are there any tourist sites nearby?
Absolutely. The hotel is within walking distance of many of the main tourist sites in addition to being within easy reach of the public transport network. Take a look at our Nearby Attractions page for more details.
• By when must I have checked out?
Check-out is from 10:30am until 11am.
• Will staff be able to speak my language?
Our staff are highly-trained and able to speak English. They can help you with any problems you may have in addition to booking various services on your behalf.
• What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, and CartaSi.
• Will staff always be available to help me?
Yes – our hotel reception is open 24hrs per day.
• Are there any parking facilities?
We have private garage facilities on site for your vehicle.
• Do you have non-smoking rooms?
Yes we do. We can even offer a bridal suite!!